Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introducing Our New Afternoon Teacher...Miss Barbara!



Afternoon Preschool Teacher: Miss Barbara
3:00 pm to 6:00 pm

College/Education: Dominican University; Bachelors in Child Development

Birthday & Age: June 20, 1988; 24 years old

Favorite Music & Movies: Country or pop; Lady and the Tramp, Save the last dance, The Time Travelers Wife.

Favorite Color: Yellow

Favorite Foods: Pasta, pizza, Mexican food, Chinese

Favorite Chicago Activities: Going to the beach, visiting the museums, walking down Michigan Ave.

My Hobbies: Dance, yoga, being with family and friends, babysitting, painting my nails.


 Hello I'm Barbara, but you can call me Barb if you'd like. I graduated two years ago from Dominican University in River Forest. While at Dominican, I worked as a student worker at a daycare center with the older threes. I also spent a semester interning at Disney World. I have a passion for teaching and I absolutely love kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment